integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Ok guys, I'm sure all of ya have heard of KFC's Sroom's burger meal. Wow, it costs only $2.92! What an offer. Yeayea. This was what I had in mind yest when i stepped into JEC's KFC to get a shrooms burger meal before catching the movie Mr and Mrs Simth!! WoohooS!! hahahs..will tell yaa all about that later.=))
OK! So i was expecting a really yummy burger wif lotsa shrooms in it, cus i saw that picture of it outside KFC. I got my burger and instanly flipped it open to count the number of mushrooms embedded btw the chicken and bun thingy. But wow, i found A mushroom. A mushroom. 1 mushroom. God!! Like SHROOMS burger containing A mushroom? Dimensions are as followed:
Width of THE SHROOM: 1.2cm
Breadth of THE SHROOM: 1.3cm
GOD. What was it?
I dunno. So after much persuation from Christina's and Yan ru's part, we decided to go change the burger wif a more SHROOMY burger. YEa! So i got my new shroom burger and again, instantly flipped it open to see the no. of shrooms in it. WOW! They were generous. Real generous. I got 2 shrooms.
OK i shalnt elaborate. I swear I'll def stick to the OR fillet burger the next time. YUCK SHROOMS!!
Okay. So we caught the movie Mr and Mrs smith!! GOSH IT WAS KEWL. Its like they are so..experienced in spying!! WOWS! I wanna be a spy too!! Ok..so it was really cool but a lil RA but it was funn!!=)) So i really really encourage u guys to go catch it=)
wows I just saw our term 3 timetable. My gawd!!=(( the tchers are so..unexpected. but gosh we gotta live it lol. tuesday got some MALAY test and i tell ya i am so gonna flunk it. Its like all i know is
SATU DUA TIGGA umm..wad's 4?
Okay so u know i bad i stink at this malay thing. And i finally deleted the iwebmusic thingy, so this site is officially free of pop ups! And u guys can come visit EVERYDAY!!=)) yea and dont forget to tagg!!=))
Yea so we're gonna have a BIG 6a outing end of yrs!! Whopee! Gonna meet my BRO bryan finally! =)) Guys we must jiayou for this yr's streaming worrx! Get into triple science!=))
LUV
Jiamin
And oh PS. Happy term 3 to one and all!=))